My Tools + Beginner Edition!

Friday, February 14, 2020


GET MY TOOL BOX !


Hello Guys! I am a total newbie when it comes to doing my own "Nails", however I am always up for some DIY's 🥰.

I am that girl that has her NAILS done all the time!! So, I basically got inspired and decided to try and do my own DIY nails. Of-course after watching a few YouTube Videos and research, I decided I was ready and started to gather my own tools and started creating some nail designs.

💜 Teaching Guides 💛


First and Foremost, here are my favorite Youtube "teaching nail tech" Gurus! I love watching Suzie in particular, she has 30+  years of experience as a nail tech (hahaha her camera man is way too funny as well).


EQUIPMENT 


Here are some of my tools in my newbie tool box, feel free to share your's as well! I am sure that my essentials will change form time to time but this is what I have so far. I will Start with MelodySusie, just because most of my things are from this brand. FIY!! lol , this is just my list & links to some of my tools. If you are looking for Reviews → Click HERE


M E L O D YS U S I E ♥ H A U L


  • Nail Drill - I purchased the Super Scarlet Bundle, which included the nail drill + Professional Ceramic Nail Drills
  • Bits - They have so many options btw. I purchased the Colorful Tungsten Carbide Set
  • Polygel Kit - Comes with Gel + Nail Extensions

☆ EBAY ★



Finger's for practicing
Hand for practicing 

AMAZON



Okay girlies! I personally have reviewed all of these items, so make sure you check out my "Reviews" under the category section! 

Comments